What is Keralase® in Office Therapy?
Your skin is naturally designed to keep things out. Your doctor will first use the Lutronic LaseMD to optimize the absorption properties of your scalp.
The unique LaseMD® laser delivery system has been proven to prepare the skin for increased absorption of nanoliposomes.
After the scalp is pre-conditioned with the LaseMD laser, KeraFactor serum is topically applied to promote stronger, thicker and fuller looking hair in both men and women.
How Much Time does Keralase Take?
- Comfortable (no injections) and fast (less than 10 minutes
- No downtime – Immediately return to normal activities
- Three-month treatment program is typical – ask your doctor for options
- Hair improvement continues over the following 12-18 months
What is KeraFactor Topical Serum?
- Is a proprietary formulation, only available through your doctor
- Targets known deficiencies and problems which can cause poor scalp health
- Contains five bio-identical growth factors and two skin proteins, each:
- Chosen to improve thinning hair
- Developed in high concentrations not available from other sources
- Delivered in a nanoliposome carrier for increased absorption.