Acne Scar Treatments
Have you finally cleared your skin of acne, but you are left dealing with pesky acne scars? Are you tired of being embarrassed by these acne scars? You don’t have to settle for these blemishes on your skin. At Dermatology and Skin Care Associates, we offer acne scar treatments to help reduce the appearance of frustrating acne scars. Contact us today and schedule a consultation at our office in West Chester, Ohio, to take the first step toward the even clearer skin!
What Are Acne Scar Treatments?
Acne scar treatments are procedures that can help reduce the presence of various signs of acne. We offer a variety of treatments to clear the skin of acne as well as the scars these blemishes can leave behind.
- Acne scar treatments we offer include:
- HydraFacial® – a gentle exfoliating treatment designed to cleanse and hydrate most skin types
- Injections for large acne
- Isotretinoin – a prescription medication that attacks all four major causes of acne
- Phototherapy – a form of laser light therapy that opens pores and helps remove excess oil from skin
- Topical and oral medications
- Laser genesis – a gentle laser treatment that stimulates collagen production to minimize the appearance of scars
- Microneedling – a minimally invasive treatment that encourages your body’s natural healing processes for the formation of new tissues
- TotalFX™ – a powerful combination of fractional laser treatments for targeted collagen stimulation
A consultation with our team is the best way to determine which of these options is best suited to you, your skin, and your needs. This will help determine your skin type as well as the cause of your acne, both of which are two major factors in the success of treatment. Results from all treatment will vary.
What Can I Expect from a Procedure?
Acne scar treatments are designed to reduce the appearance of acne and acne scars, and, in some cases, can clear the skin permanently. The treatment options we offer range from prescription daily medications to non-surgical, minimally invasive procedures performed in our office. Each treatment option will vary in results and requirements, but most have little to no downtime associated with them but will require regular treatment appointments to achieve and maintain the best results.
Am I a Good Candidate for Acne Scar Treatments?
A consultation with our team in West Chester, OH, is the best way to determine if you are a good candidate for one of our acne scar treatments. This consultation will help us understand your needs as goals, so we can adequately develop the plan that is best for you. As many of these treatment options are not permanent, our team can help you determine a procedure plan for you so you can achieve and maintain the best results.
Schedule Your Consultation!
Ready to reduce the appearance of your unwanted acne scars? Contact us today at Dermatology and Skin Care Associates and schedule your consultation at our office in West Chester, Ohio. We are here to help you love your skin again!